We built this light, spacious house on our working family farm in 2008. We now invite you to stay and enjoy the stunning scenery, open views to the Ochil hills, and central location, just 5 minutes from the main A9 trunk road north of Dunblane & Stirling. On the edge of Perthshire, we are just one hour from Edinburgh & Glasgow.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Disabled access & facilities: Visit Scotland Category 2 Disabled Friendly
- Plenty of room for groups of friends.
- Large fenced garden, loads of parking space.
- Private outdoor HOT TUB.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounge areas - sleeps 6 + cot.
- FREE WIFI.
- Short stays & weekly bookings taken.
- Visit Scotland 4 star.