We built this light, spacious house on our working family farm in 2008. We now invite you to stay and enjoy the stunning scenery, open views to the Ochil hills, and central location, just 5 minutes from the main A9 trunk road north of Dunblane & Stirling. On the edge of Perthshire, we are just one hour from Edinburgh & Glasgow and ideally situated for exploring Scotland.
- Disabled/wheelchair accessible,downstaires master bedroom with ensuite wetroom.
- Dogs welcome & enjoy the large fenced & gated garden & our own Dog walking field.
- .Lots of room to play in the garden on our childrens bikes & loads of level parking space.
- Private outdoor HOT TUB. Indoor Log burner.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounge areas - sleeps 6 + cot.
- FREE WIFI.
- Short stays & weekly bookings taken.Secure online payment.
- Visit Scotland 4 star. Farm visits welcome,come and meet the cows,chickens, donkeys ,dogs & 1 working cat ! <a